Monday, January 19, 2009

All Will Be Fine in 2009


I am baaaaaaack ! Can you believe it? I have missed this blog thing - but just haven't been able to manage it for all of 2008. ow there is another story in itself: 2008. Not so great. (putting it nicely) Soooo my refreshed perspective is now: All will be fine in 2009!!! - It cannot get any worse, after all.
>

Cameron is doing wonderful. She is very good actually. Somehow through the tsunami that is (well, was) 2008 - I managed to focus solely on her and we survived.....**queue music: "At first I was afraid....I was petrified...thinking I could never go on without you by my side..." Ah yes, ode to Gloria Gaynor's liberating jam "I will survive!" Anyway, I'm proud of my baby girl (although she's not quite a baby any more...she's a 3 year old!) and the fact she is happy, healthy and loved to infinite degrees by a number of people.



Tomorrow is Obama's inauguration? Um.......

Oh and guess what I saw last week? It was late - and above my house was the most beautiful moon. WITH A HALO! yes, with a halo. (the picture at the top is one I found that looked identical to the one centered above my roof top) Also, the full moon was the biggest one of the year, with Earth's natural satellite reaching its closest point to our planet. I researched it on NASA and learned this: The moon's average distance from us is about 238,855 miles (384,400 kilometers). On Friday night it was just 221,560 miles (356,567 kilometers) away. It was 14 percent bigger in our sky and 30 percent brighter than some other full moons during the year, according to NASA.

In conclusion, I want to make this blog more active - I so enjoyed the comments and creative outlet it gave me. It's tough working full time and being mommy full time - so my time is few and far between, but I'm going to try. If at first you don't succeed? Try...and try again. :) Have a beautiful, blessed day! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!


* The pictures posted of Cami and I were taken in September (at the park 2008 ) and October 2008 (w/ the pumpkins.)

4 comments:

  1. You know, I'm not sure what I did - I'll have to research just how exactly I added those links - it's been awhile. I can't access MySpace or Facebook at work, so I'm limited to friendly communication and sharing via Blog.

    I'm so glad you're back! It sounds like all is well and getting better!

    We do need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So How To: Customize to page elements to add a gadget. There are two different link list types where you can create links to blogs, sites, etc. I think that's how I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa, Hope you dont mind if I still check in from time to time to see how my niece is doing! :) She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Dayna - and you're right we are long over due for a night out.

    Rissi! I can't believe you still check this - Of course it is ok with me - I miss you very much and was so happy to see you left a omment.

    ReplyDelete