I've decided it's time to blog/brag about my little darling. I hope that this site, if I'm a successful manager, will be a great tool for friends and family members to log in any time of the day or night for a "Cami fix." My sister and I have created a concept called "Cami-Cam!" which could work well here, too. She will send me a text message that says, "Cami Cam please." I will then take a picture of baby Cameron at that precise moment, upload it onto the computer, and email her. It's so fun and hopefully this will be a nice place to view pictures, and eventually videos. I haven't investigated how to do much as of yet, but at least this is a start! I think it would be a great way for her grandparents, and family in Illinois to read stories about her we may forget to reiterate in conversation. Please feel free to give me suggestions as I want full participation from my "viewers." :)
I hope you enjoy and come back often!
Love,
Lisa
proud mommy since November '05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment