Thursday, August 31, 2006

sweet serenade

It was lunchtime, so Cami and I loaded up in the truck to go figure out what to eat outside of the house....we decided on Arby's. As we pull up to the window the lady working was so happy to discover my chunky little angel dressed in pink sitting in her car seat beside me. "Oh she is so cute and she's wearing pink!" she said. After receiving our order and paying the women, she said, "Thank you so much for stopping by and making my day!"

Cami and I were so proud. I turned up the music and was singing out loud on the way home. Cameron was laughing at me at first, but then started "cooing" (maybe it was singing) to me with the music. My heart melted right then and there. I'm sorry, but looking at that sweet chubby, serious face singing to me and waving, was just too much to handle. I was the happiest mom in all the lands that moment. (this totally made me forget about the mess she had waiting for me back at home.) She then ended her serenade by grabbing my hand and holding it all the way home. awwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment