Friday, September 01, 2006

Fair Weather Friends

You know how you think of a "friend" that is only around when its convenient for her/him...and isn't necessarily someone you can count on. Well....today I seem to not be cool enough for Cameron. Yes, I realize she loves me, all the time. But that doesn't mean she wants to be lovey and hug and kiss me, or appreciate having her picture taken. All day long she's just wanted to do her thing....kind of pushing me away if I try to hold her...leaves the room I'm in if she's on the floor exploring, and then when I tried to take a picture (seen below) she doesn't even have time to smile. Needless to say, she is taking an afternoon nap now. We'll see if things get more pleasant around here when she wakes up. ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment