My sister said "Um Lisa, You know most "bloggers" post in the morning....you really need to do that too."
So here I am. Posting a blog. For some reason I'm in a strange competition for my sisters attention against all the other blogs out there. There is one in particular she always refers to. But I'm not "Rock Star Mommy" and so mine aren't as cool. In fact, it's quite opposite. Let me tell you how my morning started.
Baby is crying. I get up at 7 to get her out of bed. On my way to her room, I cut a corner short and knock the crap out of my head. Who does that? I swear I thought I was going to fall down on my face the impact was that severe. I hope I don't have a concussion or something. So much for potential "Rock Star Mommy" status.
On a happy note, Cami got some new clothes from her Uncle CiCi yesterday, and we can't wait to see them tonight. I think there is a pink blazer involved which I'm thrilled about that because I too have a pink blazer and I like to match her clothes. Yes, that's right. I'm up for Dork of the Year Award.
Have a nice day. Watch out for corners. They are tricky.
signing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Uncle CiCi here,
ReplyDeleteI have the pink blazer at home and it had Cam's name written all over it. The truth is, I went back possibly 5 times to the little girls clothing dept. to find the perfect blazer for my girl. I got her a little "hippie skirt" but was informed by Aunt Laura that it was too big, so it will be exchanged. However, I can't wait for a formal party so Ms. Cam can wear her blazer and some little slack pants (which I am currently looking for) and her little white button up shirt. She is excited to dress business casual I am sure.
Well not an exciting posting today so for now PEACE OUT
Well, I still think your a "rock star mom"!!! And as for Miss Cam...how cute is she!!!!???!!!
ReplyDelete