Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Who is in charge here?

My daughter is so funny to me. Everyday she does something that makes me laugh out loud. Perhaps this is because i stay at home with her and have more interaction with a baby all day than I do with adults. None the less...she is funny and I enjoy her. She has her grandpa, my dad, wrapped around her little fingertips. She knows how to get what she wants at her young age of 10 months old! Here is an example of her working her magic:

Hello~ I'm Cameron....and I want everyone's attention:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I want to play with this phone grandpa....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't get the phone? Fine...then you shall pay grandpa:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

  1. What a cool website this is! Those pictures of Cameron are absolutely precious.... keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tori. Are you a new reader to Cami's blog? Thanks for stopping by!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete