Speaking of Bob the Builder, my daughter loves that show! "Can we build it? YES WE CAN!" Up until sometime today, we've only had public tv-just 4 channels. I'm not sure how I've maintained my sanity when I take a moment to watch the few selections these 4 stations have. Bob the Builder is a favorite and was on PBS. They recently had a "telethon" asking for donations, and suggestions for programming, and now, Bob is not on the air. We are getting Satellite installed today, so surely there will be something entertaining if not Bob himself for my daughter to enjoy. I let her watch 30 minutes a day. She's turbo baby-supercharged all day long...and that 30 minutes makes a huge difference! It chills her out for a moment, and gives me just a little, tiny, well deserved break.
And ON the subject of TV-my all time favorite show is on tonight! Grey's Anatomy. I just enjoy it so much-if you have never seen it, then tune in tonight at 9 central on ABC. That's ordinarily 2 hours after Cami's bedtime, but after 2 weeks of pounding up until 9-she's been whiney and awake at that hour. Those neighbors of mine better hope for 2 things tonight: 1). That Cameron is able to fall asleep at her normal scheduled bedtime, and 2). I better not hear ONE pound, rat-ta-tat-tat, peep or squeak...or they'll have MY hammer to answer to.
Oh and want to know something else on a side note? My dad recently bought Cameron a couple of dresses on sale...of course I appreciate that tremendously. I used to be on the receiving end of this generosity. My sister was on the receiving end yesterday. He bought her a Dooney & Bourke Wallet to coordinate with her purse. How cool is that? So Cameron gets little presents, my sister gets little presents...what about me?!? Where's my wallet? I guess I'll just have to settle with taking a picture of her in one of her new ensembles from him, and putting it in my current, old, crusty wallet.
here is a picture of Cami playing in one of her new dresses (didn't my dad do a super job?!?) Have a terrific day. Watch my show tonight! Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment