Friday, September 29, 2006

Ghetto Fabulous, please

Today is a bit of an update from yesterday, regarding our Satellite installation. I will preface this with the fact I am really thrilled about all the new channels I have. It's amazing. I know I mentioned this yesterday, but I have no idea how I managed with only 4 public channels for well over a year. Anyway, now I want you to take a look at the picture there to the left. It's my house. Yes, that is a cord/wire that is going directly down the middle of the front of our home. What's that? Yes...that's right...they did drill into the bricks. Apparently they thought this was a perfectly acceptable installation....however Eric and I strongly disagree. What they did makes us look like the neighbors that have to have all of the latest and greatest stuff (by seeing the dish on the south end of the house) yet, we cannot afford to install it correctly so we just drilled through the brick in the front that way we can enjoy 5 million channels. I don't think so. We are waiting a call back from the "boss man" who was going to inquire with the guys why they chose that method of install. No wonder it only took them 30 minutes! I wish I would have watched them to prevent this, but since I didn't my house looks ghetto. Yuck. Oh, and no, Cami did NOT like them in her home, her room, talking to her, or even looking at her.

The picture of her was taken yesterday, her new favorite hangout is the office (i'm sitting in that chair as I write this). She loves to come in and play with the mouse, and the handles on the desk, or any paper she find. Whenever I take my eye off of her for a second...if I don't know where she is, I always go straight to the office and she's there. This picture of her was when I found her in there again, by herself. She knew she would get scolded quite probably, so I think that's why she really cheesed it up for the camera. Yesterday Aunt Laura and Uncle Casey stopped by and we let her play in the grass. She loved it. She even said the word "grass." And ofcourse she tried to eat it, but we've all learned that she tries to eat anything. Speaking of which, I need to feed her some breakfast. Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa: I hope you get them to come back and fix that cord down the front of your house. I can't believe that! Laura told me to come out and read your blog site. I love it. I get to see Cam's pics and keep up with daily. What a great idea! Love ya girl, Feta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I was SHOCKED when I walked outside and saw that. They WILL come back and fix it and repair the brick and throw in a month or two free - I will make sure of it. Thanks for reading! let's go out.

    ReplyDelete