Monday, September 04, 2006

Baby for Sale! ! !

I love Cami. I love her with all my heart. But after this afternoon...i'm considering putting her up for adoption...I just don't know if there will be any takers after explaining the following event that catapulted me to this decision:

Everyday she takes a nap, usually after her lunchtime. She never puts up a fight and always is eager for her afternoon sleeptime. Today she slept for almost 2 hours when before I heard her talking to herself in her room. I figured she was happy playing, or lounging, and wouldn't bother her until she summoned for me. BIG MISTAKE. If only I would have just gone in to check on her. By the time she "called" for me, I opened her bedroom door and she had a great big grin on her face. Immediately I was overwhelmed with an aweful smell. All over the floor there was poop. She had managed to remove her diaper, and play with the poop. It was all over the crib, the wall , and finally the floor. She had thrown it across the room, slimed it all over the crib, and stirred it in real good and deep into the sheets. It was in her fingernails and even on her chubby cheeks. She had so much to say and was incessantly jabbering as I managed to clean her up. The sad thing is, this isn't the first time I've had to clean up a mess of this magnitude. The sheets are being washed, for the second time to ensure full cleaniless. I suppose I'll keep her around and not sell her just yet....It's too irresistable when she waves at me, but doesn't realize she's waving her hand in a direction facing herself. But next time this happens....buyer beware! Here is a picture of here in her little room...hard to imagine it decorated with brown "stuff" everywhere, huh?
she looks kind of sweet and innocent here:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But this one....I bet this is the expression she had on her face when she devised the evil poop plan! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment