Friday, September 22, 2006

Walk This Way

September 21st: Cameron took her first steps. My husband is gone a lot because he is a pilot, so naturally he worries that he will miss out on all of her firsts (ie first smile, first word, first crawl, first food...and now walking). That has not been the case at all! It's almost as if the little baby angel KNOWS how important it is for her to wait until he's home to essentially "show off" her new skills. Perhaps she practices in her room when I think she's napping. Either way-its wonderful because every single first, she has performed in front of Eric and myself. It's so amazing to watch her chubby, little, unstable body cautiously put one foot in front of the other. I still think she's brand new, so try to sympathize with me here in the midst of my astonishment! That's all I have to say for now. . .I realize these have been short, but my excuse is "it's friday night and i have to go to bed early now. " (ah the joys of being a mommy!) I will make an honest effort to have more pictures, longer stories, and all kinds of fun stuff next week! Until then: Make the most out of this weekend!
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I swear to god, if I came all the way out here to see everyone and you are not at your Momma's today, I will hunt you down, and kill you... plus take that little bundle of joy back to California and show her what living is like.

    Anyways, be there... please.

    ReplyDelete