skip to main |
skip to sidebar
hi
Cameron slept in this morning--She has had a really eventful week full of fun, so she took advantage of a slower pace this morning. Eric's parents left yesterday to head back to Illinois, and all morning Cameron has asked about them, and of course their dog, Cody. Her second birthday is on Monday-which I still cannot believe she will two. Sunday is my grandma's birthday, so we'll have a little dual celebration Sunday afternoon for both of them. It should be fun. Of course, on Monday we'll do something special to celebrate her big day-I just haven't ironed out those details with Eric yet. This evening I will post some of the pictures from the photo shoot at the mall, so chec
k back later or throughout the weekend. Otherwise, have a nice Friday and a terrific weekend! PEACE
Wowsers, that sure is a cute outfit. And that smile.... I'm telling ya, it could light up a room!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fwiday!
thanks tor
ReplyDelete