Saturday, November 03, 2007

Portrait Pics

Here they are! I plan on giving these pictures out, however if you have trouble if/when you are trying to save them to your computer, please let me know and I will personally email them to you.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are beautiful pictures!! She is getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is sooooo cute! ugh... I could just eat her up! I need you to email me your address so I can send Cami's b-day present out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god those turned out so good. i am a very proud daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. first time poster and those pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I think she is so beautiful I love those pictures so much. She looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, our little girl is getting so big.... I absolutely love those pics.

    PS Happy Birthday Cameron! You're officially the big 2, and I just can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Cam! You are 2 and should be proud of it :) Those pictures are so cute...they couldn't get any better. I love that one where she is coming out of the shears turned a little like "here I am!" Have a great day and know that this is YOUR special day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lisa, Cami seems to change everytime I look at these pics. She is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete