
After three days of being stuck inside, my dad came over to take Cami and I to the mall today. It was pretty adventurous. Let's see, in just 2 hours we witnessed a wreck at the gas station that happened to the car next to us (the jeep driving 5 mph managed to collide into the vehicle pumping gas), had about 20 conversations (seriously, 20 easy) about Cameron with complete strangers, witnessed a kid going crazy trying to stop some car from taking off while screaming profanity, calling the cops and jumping on the getaway car to prevent them from leaving, and best of all we bought some f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s boots for Cameron. Oh! and we almost ended up in snowy terrain (uh off the road because of the ice) 3 times on the way there. That was quite a 2 hours we had before making it home safe and sound. Makes me feel differently about needing to get out about! Here are some of pictures of Cami wearing her new boots this evening...and yes, i'm wearing some just like her! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! peace.


Okay....so aunt Sums just has to say these pics are the CUTEST pics ever!!!! Cami...you look soooo adorable in your new boots and your mommy looks fabulous too!!!! What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, how do I get some of the boots? And for all you that haven't witnessed Cami walking around in them, let me be the first to tell you it's absolutely hilarious. She thoroughly enjoyed walking around in the kitchen hearing the "click click" of her new fancy boots. From the look on her face she was pretty pumped. Heck, if I had some Kenneth Cole boots that looked like that (and yes, they are Kenneth Cole) I would be pumped too! All I got to say is Cami has style! Definately more style than her Aunt Laura! That's not saying much, but you get my point! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Summer!!!!!!!!! you too, tori. oh and sum-i will definately have mom and dad watch the baby so i can have fun for your bday! woo hoo
ReplyDeleteLisa I have never seen boots like that on a baby in my life. Too cute. I can totally see her loving to click them on the floor.
ReplyDelete