
Although Cameron was around when it snowed last year, today was her very first time to play in the snow. She wasn't real impressed. It was too cold for her. . .she would shake her head when I offered her a snowball. Cameron also could not walk in it...she would fall because the snow came up to her knees making it nearly impossible to trudge through.

We only spent a few minutes outside to enjoy it, and make a miniature snowman, before going back in to warm up. I did manage to capture a few pictures of her first time to play in the snow. It has been a lot of fun to watch Cameron learn and understand things more and more each day.

For example, Laura was over yesterday and the three of us were in the living room hanging out. Cameron was walking around and Laura said "Cameron we need to change your diaper, so go get one for us, ok? Go get a diaper." Cami turned around and started walking to her room, opened the door, and grabbed a diaper. I was truly amazed in that moment! Later on she was looking at a picture of me and Laura and I said "which one is mommy?" and she pointed to me. Then i said "which one is Aunt Laura," and then Cameron pointed to her. Again, I was so proud. Have a great day, and stay warm! peace





Cami! you are so adorable!making a snowman sounds like lots of fun! I wish I could have been there with you! well hopefully soon we will get to see all of ou again!
ReplyDeleteP.S. that coat is so cute!
Those pics of you and Cami are absolutely darling. I agree with Eric, you two look like snow angels. And could your winter coats be more rockin... I mean really!?
ReplyDelete