Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FRANKENSTIEN

We went to the mall today to look around. After a bit of browsing, Cami was quite restless so we headed towards the kiddie play center. It was so funny to watch her roam freely. She was the youngest youngster there, yet she was the most intimidating! She does this new "Frankenstein" type move where she walks with her arms stretched forward. Cameron would approach boys and girls playing with her Frankenstien arms and they would run back to their mommy's, scared of our terrifying little one year old. One mom in particular Cami really bonded with. Two different times, Cami picked out a book laying on the sofas nearby and would take it over to this complete stranger. Fortunately she was willing to play along with Cami's charm. It was really funny. Yesterday she was dancing so intensely, she jumped and landed on both feet for the first time ever. Eric was home to see it - remember how I mentioned she saves ALL of her firsts for when he home? We laughed and laughed so hard over her dancing skills....she really knows how to move. She just eats up the attention, too. So far today, our neighbors have maintained a pretty low profile, so I do hope that is the end of all the silly behavior. Hope all is well. PEACE!

9 comments:

  1. well I definitely have to say that Cami got her dance moves from her Aunt Kristi, because rememnber when Eric tried to tell you that I am gheto?! yea thats right... I can dace like CRAZY all night long ;) Love you MUCHO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well last night was pretty fun, Cami kept wanting Uncle CICI and daddy's "special bottles" instead of her own. We had to get Cami up around 9pm so we could have some entertainment. and boy did we get entertained, she didnt know which way to turn with all of us laughing at her, but she ate up the attention like a trooper. Oh and Thanks to mommie and daddy, i enjoyed myself alot last night, i appreciate it. Well i have to get to work so i dont get into trouble, enjoy your IHOP today if you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rissi! you are most certainly where our little one gets her smooth moves. we'll have a dance party next time you're in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey-we had a lot of fun last night too...come back over again tonight if you want. We didn't make it the Hop today because Eric is getting my old car tagged and stuff today-we are going to el chico for lunch-call if you want to join us, should be around noon. ok later

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant leave work at lunch or i have to stay later and i love getting off work at 3:30

    but i may take ya up on those TACOS tonite;)

    but if you two need some mommie/daddy time dont worry about me, whichever you two wanna do

    i will come over after cam's supper though that is usually when she is in her prime

    call me or text me

    ReplyDelete
  6. so I was a little worried thinking that i was missing out on your life while studying... but I am glad to see that you are taking into consideration that it is finals week, and Aunt Kristi just cant stay up to sped on blogs and such! j/k I miss you all tons! come see us soon ok? LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lisa,

    Are you ever going to get another post up and running? I was just wondering.

    Thanks in advance,

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Lisa,
    I have to agree with Tori...are we going to ever see another posting or do we need to start mourning now? Just wondering.

    Sums

    Also, bday party has changed to the 22nd...can ben and judy still watch Cami Cam?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wondering if you have forgotten about us.....

    ReplyDelete