Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the night before Christmas. . .

We just put the baby to bed. . .and tomorrow will be Christmas day! I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures we took this evening. Peace and LOVE!

4 comments:

  1. Ok no one has said anything about these adorable pics from New Years so I thought I would be the first. Can Cam look any cuter in the little outfits her momma picks out!! I hope you have an awesome Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok in my last note i said New Year but I meant Xmas eve..woops :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I officially am out of my mind....I meant to say I hope you HAD an awesome Xmas. This has been a long week and I apparently am lacking in something to type and think correctly LOL. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are awesome. i love it. 3 comments to correct the original one. way to go feta! can't wait to see you on new years eve! i think eric is going to be with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay

    ReplyDelete