

Can you believe two posts in one day? I'm not sure if anyone checks regularly, but if so then hopefully you appreciate it! When I was changing Cami earlier she was reading a book and kept saying "Happy! and Tree! " It's so fun experiencing her learning new words everyday. Oh and this just in....she just brought in a tube of lipstick and now I have to go pick up the mess she made with it in the bathroom.. . .




Have I mentioned before how much I love little baby feet? If not, then I want the whole world to know I do... especially Cam's! And yes Lisa, what a nice little suprise to see 2 whole posts in 1 day. Those pictures are incredible. You and Eric have an amazing little girl.
ReplyDeletethanks tori.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome Tisi. What we doing tonight?
ReplyDeleteCan i just say how cute is that that she said "all gone" when she knew that her little fruit snacks weren't LOL. Adorable. Hope you have a wonderful day Lisa and Cam!
ReplyDeleteaw thanks feta
ReplyDeleteaw thanks feta
ReplyDelete