

Cameron has reminded me of Theodore Roosevelt's proverb in relation to foreign policy today. . .she has been unusually soft spoken and found a big stick to carry around while playing in the back yard today. Of course, she is taking the literal sense of the phrase...but you get what I'm saying. Eric is home today and will be until tomorrow. Yep, another stop-and-go for him. Poor guy. Cami was exceptionally happy to see him today. She is now completely off the bottle, but still having a few withdrawals. I tried to put her down for a nap and she cried and cried until I came in and let her out of the crib. . .so she went into the next room where her daddy was and hugged his legs so tightly. She knew I wouldn't give her a bottle so she went straight to her daddy to try her luck out with him. Unfortunate for Cameron, I was there to make sure he wouldn't succumb to her charms and give her a bottle (I'm the bad guy...aka the enforcer!) Here are a few more pics of Cami playing around in the backyard. There is one I took with her and Lexi (our dog) and it looks like she's training the dog or showing her some new dance moves. Have an excellent day! PEACE





so i LOVE the one of her dress flyin up... its so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSee Ya... Byes!
What sweet pics of our girl. I'm with Krisit.... I love the one of her dress flying up too! :) Have a good day. See you.
ReplyDeleteyes that is the fence J.F. finally had put up a couple of months ago, uncle d!
ReplyDeletethat pic is my fave too tori and rissi. byes
LISA! I feel the need to finally comment, I have been viewing your page for many moons (thanks to my mom) and finally have the courage to post my "howdy".
ReplyDeleteCami is adorable. I love the photos and promise to comment more often!
Your coolest cousin in Washington.
Eric
I am so pleased you were able to muster the courage to comment my blog, ej! I realize it can be quite intimidating with the deep, philosophical content and such....ha ha! No arguement from me: you are undoubtedly my coolest cousin in Washington....so nice to hear from you! much love!
ReplyDeletebut OF COURSE uncle d
ReplyDelete