I am not partial to one team or another for the Superbowl this year....but since Eric is a fan of the Bear's, then I guess I am too. In lieu of the big game day, I'm posting a couple of pics I took with my new phone. Cami vs Laura....who are YOU rooting for?

GO CAMI, GO CAMI, GO CAMI, GO CAMI
ReplyDeleteGo CAMI!!!! sorry, LL...you know I love you and all, but I think Cami could take you!! Remember...dynamite comes in small packages!!
ReplyDeleteWow.....Everyone is rooting for Cameron. Sorry Laura, I am too, only because I would be the worst person ever if I didn't! Perhaps if you didn't look like such a bully in your program pic you'd have a better following?
ReplyDeleteCan that be anymore hilarious! Laura has her game face on in that pic so you have to give it up for Laura! Cam you are adorable in any setting!
ReplyDeleteLaura brought her game face... BUT Cami's got the evil eye! it could be a close one! :) Hope all is well! Love ya!
ReplyDelete