
Look at that face. Looks sweet, right? (i think it does!) But my oh my, I fear I have a long road ahead of me because Cami has an ornery streak a mile wide. In her young 15 months of life, she has already learned how to try to trick me. An example: Yesterday she was enjoying a package of fruit snacks and I asked her if I could have one. "No..." she replied to my request. So I asked her again and she looked down at her package (which was full of these snacks) and looked up at me and said "All gone!" I couldn't believe she fibbed to me and told me they were all gone so she didn't have to share with me!!! I think I have my work cut out for me with this child. Hope you are having a great week! Peace

I would do that if I had fruit snacks... haha
ReplyDelete