Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day. Mine? not so great--I sat in court for jury duty all day then got home to empty, cold, quiet house. Eric took Cameron to Chicago and won't be back until tomorrow. But that doesn't mean I don't want to hear about YOURS! So do share with me all the details in my comments. So while you were out at work, or home, smelling your roses and eating your chocolates today...I was sitting in court. :) No pics because, well, no camera's in the courtroom. Have a really terrific day tomorrow....Peace and LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LISA!!! My valentines day was amazing! First of all my brother was home... second of all CAMERON WAS THERE third of all we had a snow day... fourth... I got an amazing dinner from the man in my life... and Cami asking me to pick her up so she could sit by me yesterday was the icing on the cake!!! She is so cute... except everything is OW! OW! or BYES! but I have to get to school... gotta teach the little ones today! BYES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day after Valentine's Day! Boy, it sure sounds like Aunt Rissi had a good time on the Day of love, huh? Anyway, hi Tisi! Hope you are having a good time in jury duty! Did justice prevail? Wanna drive up to OKC tonight and hang with your sissy?

    ReplyDelete