Friday, March 02, 2007

Our little Artist


I'm so proud of Cameron...she is now completely off the bottle and the transition really has not been that bad. As a reward, I let my little artist paint and be as messy as she wanted today. Thirty minutes later, another masterpiece was created (as shown above.) She was covered in paint, but had a great time. Today is friday so I hope everyone has a real nice weekend. Peace




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful masterpiece! What price point does the bidding begin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to order her work as prints? nothing near the original but the prints will still allow Cami's loyal following to proudly display her work!

    Just an idea. The money earned could possibly put her through college?

    P.S. Is this "laura" the Laura I know and love so much? If so, "howdy cuz" and bid away. I'd love to own an original Cami-casso, or Cam-onet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's me.....how's it going homes? When you coming back to Oklahoma for a visit??

    ReplyDelete