Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Forward

Just a few more days and spring will have officially arrived. The daffodils in the picture are actually from my house -believe it or not the planters are not barren as they were this time year. With Spring comes new beginnings...so I'd just like to offer this: every moment that passes is an opportunity to turn things around. I needed to lean on a dear friend recently who told me "sorry i have life, join a mom group or something..." so naturally I'm venting here so I can get all the boo's and hisses from this comment and feel better about myself. ha ha ha.

One more story about miss Cami Lee before I go today: She is always searching for trouble and getting into stuff. When her bedtime nears, I always breathe a little sigh of relief because I can finally relax. Three nights in a row, long after this dear baby was asleep....she made her presence known. How? She singlehandedly set a timer (one that I had no clue existed) on the television to turn to the channel more suited for her: Nickelodeon. It shocks me every time the channel changes and I've not touched the remote...and then it just cracks me up because little Cami is the mastermind behind it all.

That's all for today...I do hope you had a really great weekend and enjoy the start of this week. PEACE!





4 comments:

  1. Well I have read the blog and i cant believe someone actually said that to you. I think that is a horrible thing to said to a friend. I also think that if you confide in someone and that is a response maybe that person has the problem. I am really pissed about it. I think that who ever it is needs to join the im a fucking jerk and i am going to lose some friends because i cant treat anyone nice club. I am super excited about spring time because my little girl and i can have lots of fun outside. well i guess thats all i have for today. as for the person who said that you are lucky lisa wont tell me who you are because i think you deserve the finger from me. honey buck up i will help you find a fantastic moms group to join.(JK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha you called yourself erk. hmmm...i wonder why?

    thanks for support, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's harsh. . .
    rest assured that you can always come to me if you need to talk and I will never turn you away.

    ReplyDelete