Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Technology Today

Technological advances are constantly improving. Every year there are faster, smaller, more efficient contraptions for every outlet of use. Phone technology is the most astounding to me. Cell phones are capable of being first and foremost phones, but now they are also computers, personal organizers, fax machines, even music players. The size of phones now are also pretty incredible-they keep getting smaller and smaller. Typically a product is given to a beta testing group before it's introduction to the vast consumer population. I like to think that spies get them as well...you know like James Bond. I think Cami is a spy. She used a raisin today to talk on the phone. How in the world did they manage to utilize a raisin to assume the role of a phone? Technology today is truly unbelievable.
*note: if you receive a call from Cameron and you hear her jabbering, please just disconnect the call until we understand the usage of her raisin...those charges just might be more than we can handle.

5 comments:

  1. a raisin? i remember when secret spy phones were the size of prunes! not funny, i know.

    i wonder how many of these beta-test raisin phones I've consumed? Motorola has the "Razor" it's only a matter of time before the "Raizin" is released to the general public.

    Great story! Have a great day!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raisin story doesn't suprise me one bit. Cameron has some James Bond like qualities if you ask me. Heck, I took her to the park with me yesterday and she did a couple of disappearing acts on me in just the short time we were there. Don't tell her mom that though or she might take my visiting privileges away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Raizin...that's classic. I will make sure we are compensated for our idea when Motorola introduces it, ej.

    and laura...i'm going to need you to clarify on these disappearing acts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hey Lisa....I didn't think you read the comments. No need to worry on Cameron's disappearing acts. She promised me she won't do that to me again.

    That being said, can I take her to the park tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks uncle d- i think you are correct...would you be my laura baby sitter when she is babysitting my baby? thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete