Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fireballs and Tantrums

Cameron is a toddler. She is extremely strong willed and determined and there are some days I just feel like pulling my hair out of my head. Of course I love her more than anything in the world, but it is pretty trying everyday to deal with the tantrums without help! I read all the time "this will pass" and blah blah blah...but that doesn't help me much in the here and now. The picture I posted I took with my phone, and it cracks me up because it looks like she is throwing a fire ball at me. I'm sure if she had access to fireballs they would be directed at me quite often...I'm thankful she does not. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend...it's raining here today and I love it. PEACE

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think that Cameron would love to throw multiple fireballs at her Aunt Laura.....That sure is a darling picture though. I'm loving the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... if it makes you feel any better, I have 19 kindergarteners who Im sure would LOVE to throw fireballs at me!! haha rain is good.. BUT I am definitely Loving the high of 75 here in Bloomington tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes the days of toddlers...oh how I wish I could go back to those days.

    Think of Cameron throwing cosmic rays
    at you...then you will be enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I def have an interview set up for next week!!! I am so excited! It's my first interview for a real job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not that that had anything to do with your blog... but you dont have myspace anymore, so i couldnt leave it on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now ya'll know I am not going anywhere, even if Laura tries to shove me out the door;)

    I need me a Cami painting

    I am coming to see the little jabber jaws this week, I cant wait to hear her talk and talk!!!!
    And do her little spin move for me;) I miss those so much

    ReplyDelete