Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Word Alert

Little miss was very sweet today. I do
not have a single tantrum to report. . .and that is a wonderful thing. Cameron can say so many new words, I'm having a hard time keeping track of them all. Here is a list of new words (or phrases):
*******************************************************************
"I see!" * "It's ready"
"It's cold" * "It's hot"
"sweet baby" * "Hi Lexi"
"I see my bow" * "I see highchair"
"oh my" * "water"
"shake" * "orange juice"
"outside" * "but why?"
"dance" * "please"
"thank you" * "color"
"I see a dog" * "car"
"soft" * "I sweet!"
"sweet baby" * "love you"

*******************************************************************
I'm quite certain I've neglected to include a fair portion of Cami's ever expanding vocabulary, but hopefully you enjoyed the list. Obviously I am proud of her progress, but more importantly, the reason I wanted to list everything she can now say is because many of you guys who love her very much check in to see her pictures, read about her, and say hello. Since she is changing so much everyday I'm sure it's nice to read about what my chubby little angel baby has to say each day. I hope you guys are having a really nice weekend. . .I know we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment