
Yesterday after workout Cami and I went walking around outside. The pictures aren't great because they were taken with my phone...but I figured I'd post some up to date ones for you. Anyone and everyone we come across outside is a friend to Cameron. She stops and greets everyone with a huge smile and sometimes runs over with her arms up, hoping for a hug or lift. She also loves looking at birds and chasing after them as they fly away. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Have a nice day! PEACE


awww she looks like she is having so much fun. adorable, lisa!
ReplyDeleteLisa, you haven't posted a new blog of Cam since Monday! Where art thou Lisa! Have a great weekend. Talk to you soon
ReplyDeletesorry gina! eric is home and i always get distracted....but i posted a new one after i read your comment! let's get together soon....me, you, laura, whoever else? ok talk to you later.
ReplyDeletelove you.
tisi