Friday, March 23, 2007

Daddy's Helper

Cami helped her daddy mow the yard today....I thought it was so cute I decided to take some pictures to share with everyone. The mower didn't frighten her one bit...after a bit of riding around she wanted to drive. Cami got down and was playing with the dog and so Eric decided to show off for me and popped a wheelie...and so I made sure to take a picture of that too and you can see the damage he did all in the spirit of showing off. Ha ha. Okay have a nice afternoon! PEACE

















and then here is the spot which resulted in a bout of showing off:

When I took this picture Eric asked, "why are you going to take a picture of that?!?" to which I responded "my readers would want to know." See...I keep you all in the know.

3 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures are cute i love it. I think she will have to help me more often. Darren i don't think i am available saturday I'm sorry. Well talk to ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! those pics are adorable! Cami and Daddy on the John deere... Ill have to make sure I show my dad those! he will love them! Im sure we will end up framing at least one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! those pics are adorable! Cami and Daddy on the John deere... Ill have to make sure I show my dad those! he will love them! Im sure we will end up framing at least one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete