
Top of the mornin' to ya. In Lieu of St. Patrick's day being upon us, I am posting some pictures of Cameron this time last year. Since her signature color is pink, I did not have anything green for her to wear and certainly did not want her getting pinched for not wearing green. My solution was to make her a shirt to avoid the strict color penalty--so I got my green markers out and made the t-shirt she is so wonderfully modeling in the pictures posted today. Although she was dressed for the occasion, we didn't participate in any Irish festivities. Eric will be home this year and he wants to have some green beer.
There is a bar near my house that will feature Caronline Spine and green beer....so perhaps we will be in attendance. I will try to put something cute on the baby so we can look at before and after pics-this year vs last year. She's changed so much! If I don't post a blog in the meantime, have a fun and safe St. Patrick's day! PEACE
There is a bar near my house that will feature Caronline Spine and green beer....so perhaps we will be in attendance. I will try to put something cute on the baby so we can look at before and after pics-this year vs last year. She's changed so much! If I don't post a blog in the meantime, have a fun and safe St. Patrick's day! PEACE

That pic of Cameron will go down in the record books as one of my all time favs.....She looks so sqeezeable!
ReplyDeleteSo, when are you and Eric thinking about going out? Let me know... I would love to join you for the festivities. Love you.
GREEN BEER EXCITEMENT RUNS IN THE FAM!! I cant wait because I actually get to drink it this year!! .... legally... hahaha Love ya! be safe!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I agree with Laura... this is one of my all time favs!