First of all I wanted to mention my friend Nicole had her babies the other night....she's doing great and so are her twins. Nadia weighed 5 lbs 9oz and Nolan weighed 5 lbs 10 oz. I'm so excited for her! She is staying in the same room I stayed in when I was there with Cameron. awww....
CONGRATULATIONS NICOLE!
CONGRATULATIONS NICOLE!
The weather is warming up more everyday so I can't help but think about pool time fun. And with thoughts about swimming around with Cami, naturally I wonder what she will wear this year! I have a few pictures of different swimsuits and I want feed back on what you like the most! I can't take wait to take her to the beach to this year. One of my "goals" for 2007 was to introduce Cameron to the ocean. Ah. The ocean. Ok people...that's all for today let me know which swimsuit is best "suited" for the baby. (yes I realize they are really very similiar, however I am extremely partial to pink - -I AM open to to other recommendations if you find these do not suffice) PEACE!

B).

C).

D).

And you get bonus points for helping with mine! here are 4 selections:

A. B.
C. D.

Cami = C
ReplyDeleteLisa = A
How did I do? What beach? I'm not a geography major, but I don't think you have any beaches in Tulsa? Then again, I haven't been there in a year or so. You never know with global warming and whatnot.
If traveling to say, So. Cal. and would like San Diego beach related information, I would be happy to let you in on my favorite spots. Of course, I would be incredibly jealous...
I'm pretty suprised because I figured talk of swimsuit wear would scare boys away-and yet you guys are the only ones to comment. impressive! :)
ReplyDeleteEJ: If I were to say, yes...Oklahoma did "grow" a beach/ocean in the span of year since you have been here, would this entice you to come see us? If you are wondering "why haven't I heard of such events in the news?" then I offer you this.....Oklahoma growing a beach from global warming and losing all the southern states just is NOT newsworthy in today's world as is Britney Spears shaving her head. I'm sure when she gets out of rehab you'll hear of the aforementioned events.
Uncle D: HAVE FUN IN VEGAS!!!!! win big
I like C for Cam and A for you. C would be too cute for Cam and her first trip to the beach. A for you would be great on you with that tan you always have. The yellow would be so pretty on you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day girls!
umm Im goin with C for Cami and A for you! Its SUPER cute...
ReplyDelete