Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jam Session








Little miss Cameron is really such an entertainer. She sings, she dances, she plays pretend drums, the "piano", an occasional maraca shake, and now I've captured a picture of her playing an air guitar. Very exciting stuff. Equally exciting is her expanding vocabulary...today she said three new words: outside, ice cream, and cheese. We were averaging about one new word a day but three for today? I'd say she can take it easy tomorrow! Ha. I'm also very excited about her Easter apparel. . .she has the sweetest dress and a matching hat and purse to complete the look. I just wish Eric was going to be home to go to church on Easter Sunday. That's all to report for now....have a great day! Peace.

This reminds me of Pee-wee's playhouse: connect the dots. . .la la la....

4 comments:

  1. Well, well, well....look who's back and finally gets to leave a message!!! Miss Cam...you are TOO cute! and I love the dress and hat! Maybe I can bring my drums over one night and we can have a "Jam session"!!! Sorry it's taken so long for me to post some comments...I've still been reading everyday, just can't reply much..I have "eyes" watching what I do on the computer! But today, I felt I needed to leave a comment so you know I'm still reading and I'm still laughing and smiling at every blog! Lis-your awesome! your doing a great job keeping everyone up with how little miss thang is doing and how much she is just growing and growing into a little lady! Love you both! Will comment again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honey just sitting around in a hotel reading about what going on at my house. sounds like i have some good stuff to come home to. i love you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer! sooo good to hear from you! I thought you had forgot all about us. . come to find out you're just under watch. I'm glad we can keep you entertained - come see us!

    ReplyDelete