Friday, March 30, 2007

R.I.P., snake....

note: click on the picture above to pull up a more detailed image of the mean snake.
Don't be frightened by this image. I get chills looking at it, myself, when I remember he was lunging at me as I took this picture. I suppose you could say I am in charge of anger management around here, so when this snake kept lunging at me out of anger. . .well it's been handled. Eric found it in the yard. that's all for now. Cami and I have to finish coloring. More to come later...here's a pic of the baby making pretty pictures:

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i was really impressed with my cool snake picture and i can't believe no one has said one thing about it....or at least checked on me to see if my emotional state was okay or to see if i am permanently scarred from such mentioned trauma of running across him! oh well...i guess i'll go eat worms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! thanks uncle d! i will go snoop on your page to see the pic...talk to you later. ..come see us bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. so basically that snake is the most disgusting looking thing i have ever seen! props to you for taking a picture, I would have RAN as fast as possible in the opposite direction! good pic though!

    P.S. do you think it is possible to have cami color me a picture and you could mail it to me for my refrigerator?! Ill send you my address if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snake was so scary i can believe you were so brave to get so close to it. i never would have had the balls to do that. you are the strong one in the relationship aren't you props to you

    ReplyDelete