
Hi everybody! I don't have much to report but I do have some pictures to post so that's what I'm doing. It has now become impossible to capture a picture of the angel baby looking at the camera smiling....so as usual these are more "action shots." Cameron has added some new words to her vocabulary recently: hot, cold, high chair, see, stop, bye guys, and see ya! Have a great Monday and come back soon! PEACE




Well just because everyone is giving up on your blog doesnt mean i will. Cam looks really cute her new little springtime outfits. i miss you guys and i love you. I love the blogs to they are great reading
ReplyDeleteyay! thanks pup
ReplyDeleteWOW I must say even though she is so active, these shots are still B-E-A-UTIFUL! she has really thinned down since Eric brought her here! you two did a good job.... :)
ReplyDelete