Tuesday, March 27, 2007
she is still for sale. . .
I encountered a big problem with the angel baby today. The same type of problem was encountered last September, if you would like to refer to my archives. I wrote about the incident then and titled it "baby for sale!" Lately, Cami has been a little secretive. She will hide things in strange places. If I catch her hiding something I will ask her about it, to which she just turns around and sweetly smiles and starts drumming to try to throw me off of her hiding place. Recently she has started closing the door to her play room, I suppose for privacy. This afternoon she closed the door when I was near so I walked into the kitchen to get some snacks ready while she was supposedly "playing." When she was "done" in the room all by herself we enjoyed some snacks and I laid her down for a nap. I noticed she closed the door to the room she had been alone in...so I opened it and walked in and was horrified at what I saw. She had "droppings" placed all over the floor. It made me reflect to the diaper change just before her nap and how I felt relieved that "things" didn't fall into her pants because I noticed the side of her diaper had come undone. Now I knew why. The angel baby undid it herself....and took it upon herself to pull out some of the stuff and put it all over her playroom floor. Why do situations such as this take place when Eric is out of town? Needless to say, the baby is still for sale........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

eric said i should have taken pictures...but i like to spare my reader's of gagging, as I did when i had to pick it up.
ReplyDeletethanks for the support, yo!
absolutely, uncle d! eric will be here thursday...so stop by or something - you know he loves to go to the casino with you!
ReplyDeleteCasino, Did i read that right
ReplyDeleteeric you're a nerd. ha ha.
ReplyDeleteum, i was going to tell you uncle d that eric was going to be in tonight ...but now i'm not. he is not allowed to hang out with you at the casino tonight.
ReplyDeleteGreat work.
ReplyDelete