I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I made some Easter pictures that I would be happy to send to your phone for a festive screen saver this week...so please let me know if you would like one or all and I'll text you the picture(s) of your choice. Here they are: *note: the following pics I have aren't great quality so please know they will look much more vivid and fantastic on your phone.
A).
B).
C).
D).
E).
F).

All those pictures are awesome, but go ahead and send over E to me.... thanks in advance!
ReplyDeleteOur basketball game was so much fun yesterday, but boy I'm feeling it today. Can anyone say loser?! I am so sore. I was impressed with our mad skillz though.... I'm definately ready for a re-match. All I have to say is bring it on!
E is officially on it's way to you, Tori....
ReplyDeletemy pinkie finger that eric jammed yesterday was swollen up the size of my thumb this morning.
OOOO can you send me C?! its super cute! LOVE YOU LISA! Have a happy Easter if I dont get a chance to talk to you!
ReplyDeleteOh and have a great week too!
alright Rissi...I just sent it to you! miss you and love you too
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing idea for easter i can't believe how great you are. i miss you and i will take B pease
ReplyDelete