
Tonight Cameron and I went over to Aunt Laura's house for some food and fun with friends. She typically is in bed, asleep, by 7:30 p.m. and the evening didn't really get started until after seven. Although she was up past her bedtime, she acted fairly good. One thing that was fun to watch was her interaction with her little "boyfriend" Karter (my friend Amy's 13month old son).

When I'd press the button to capture such a sweet sight forever, they were both going in different directions. For Karter, it was to his mommy. And Cameron? well it was just wherever. Sorry I've been a bit behind with posting this week. . .I have my reasons. First being Eric was in and we enjoyed our short time with him, And the second I can't really go into detail about, but I'm so excited it's hard to think about anything else!
Don't worry, you all will know soon enough, I'm sure. I hope you are having a lovely weekend....enjoy this beautiful weather. I mowed today and it looks like I have more yards to mow for tomorrow. Take care! PEACE

Hi Aunt Tootie! Glad you posted, for some reason, I can't ever get anything posted on this. It won't even let me be anonymous or other! Oh well, have a great rest of the weekend!
ReplyDeletewell i'm glad you checked in uncle d....come see us!
ReplyDeleteWell, I actually check your page everday, I finally can post! GO ME! Tell Eric to give me a shout out next time he is around, and we'll hit the casino! This time I promise! I still have something for you two as well!
ReplyDeleteHe lisa! those pics are adorable as usual! Hope you had a great weekend... I know I did! It was beautiful outsite! Love you and Miss you!
ReplyDeletewow that girl is very well dressed whoever picks out her clothes apparently know their way around fashion. oh wait i think that was ME!!! ha ha well that girl is cute and i love her and the lisa so have a great day and i will be home soon
ReplyDelete