Tuesday, April 10, 2007

All Dressed Up

Well, I hope you are not disappointed with my pictures....unfortunately my camera batteries wanted to be replaced after I took only 3 shots. Don't worry though, when Eric gets home we are going to take her, wearing her Easter dress, to Woodward Park. . .just like last year. Have a good day today! PEACE.



8 comments:

  1. OH MY, can't believe what a difference a year makes. She was so much a baby last year and this year she is a mover and a shaker! One thing remains the same...still adorable! You are doing such a great job with her Lisa. You are a wonderful mother :) Hope you had a great Easter. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that little girl is so sweet i just can't believe how amazing she looks. I bet her mommy looked just as amazing. you two are just to cute for words i love you so much. also i am a little surprised that everyone is neglecting your blog hope they come around soon or you might have to quit. well she looks to cute in her easter dress i wish i was there to experience it first hand. i love you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thank you Gina! come see us. :)


    and Eric...I love you too! come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Albuquerque!

    Love the Easter pics sis. I just wish Cami would have been looking at the camera when you took the picture of her and I. Oh well. Hope you guys are staying out of trouble while I'm away! Love you!

    PS - Hi Chini! Chari misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey tor...at least you have a pic taken on Easter with the baby... unlike me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. True dat homes, true dat!

    But, at least you're gonna get another chance when Eric comes home and you guys go to the park for pictures.

    Have a good day and get that baby a kiss for mE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shes absolutely beautiful! I cant wait to see you guys! OHHHH I also wanted to let you know that Yours and Eric's announcement for my graduation will be in the mail soon! HOPEFULLY by this weekend! Love you and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rissi!

    And thanks to everyone for leaving such sweet comments today. . .makes me feel great!

    ReplyDelete