Happy Friday to all! I hope the week went by fast for everyone and that there are exciting plans for the weekend to be had. Here is a painting that I finished today. Cami is napping as I write this. . .then we will head to the park where I might just take some pictures of her pretending she is one of the big kids. It will be a really nice weekend so I'm sure we'll be spending a good portion of it outdoors, perhaps at the zoo. Thanks for stopping in..have a terrific day and PEACE!
Friday, April 20, 2007
It's Friday!
Happy Friday to all! I hope the week went by fast for everyone and that there are exciting plans for the weekend to be had. Here is a painting that I finished today. Cami is napping as I write this. . .then we will head to the park where I might just take some pictures of her pretending she is one of the big kids. It will be a really nice weekend so I'm sure we'll be spending a good portion of it outdoors, perhaps at the zoo. Thanks for stopping in..have a terrific day and PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey girl! So glad I got to see Cam and you last night. Been too long. I think Cam liked me :) I am 50/50 with kids. They either like me or they don't. Glad she seemed to like her aunt Feta. You tell her to keep coloring and she will be as good as her momma. Beautiful portrait by the way. Have fun today outdoors. See ya soon again.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteLove the picture. I call first dibs on it. I think it would look marvelous in my house. So, what do ya think.... can I call it mine??
Remember, best friends are forever!
thanks gina! you should come see us more frequently...and no...sorry tori.
ReplyDelete