I am officially "Miss April." Not for THAT though...I'm talking about for Jazzercise. Every year Jazzercise keeps track of how many times you attend class. . .if you go at least 100 times in the span of year, you are in the 100 club. Last month they started featuring a "star" for each month selected from the 100 club. . .and this month, April, I am featured. I feel a little silly, but here's the link to the website if you want to check it out: http://jazzonthesquare.com/ In order to see my page look to the left hand column and click on "100 club star" then click on "April" and you will pull up my little interview. Oh and um, and don't make fun of me.
I hope you had a great weekend...I did not. I am sick with some sort of head cold and I'm ready to feel 100% percent again. Have a terrific Monday. . .I plan on taking little Miss to the park so I will put up some new pictures. PEACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so proud of you Lis! I knew you could accomplish the task of being the Jazzercise queen. I should get my butt in that place. I tell myself every week i am going to but it never happens. Maybe this will be motivation for me. Congratulations to you! Don't let anyone make fun of you for this this is such a great thing :) Love ya and talk to ya soon. Chini aka Feta
ReplyDeleteaw thanks Chini!
ReplyDeleteLisa ain't da shit! I really am very proud of you... you definitely deserve it! This gives me some motivation to go, that's for sure. I'm gonna aim to be Miss September. :)
ReplyDeleteum, sorry tori...profanity is not permitted here at cami1105 blogspot...that is your warning.
ReplyDeletebut seriously you should come to workout with me. it will be fun like the old days and you can slap me the entire time and say 'jingle jangle"
Aws yeah.... me loves me some jingle jangle. :)
ReplyDeletei will hurt you laura
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lisa! umm they just opened jazzercise place in sandwich... haha We are moving up in the world! Subdivisions... Stop lights.. AND JAZZERCISE! I think I might join, beacuse well you look good... I mean REALLY GOOD! MUAH! love you!
ReplyDeleteaw thanks Rissi...you're too sweet --you should go! when we come and visit we can go to workout together...it's fun
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tootie! Sorry, I had to sign up for a new account. I have actually been posting things as anonymous, however they are never posted! Thanks for the congrats a few weeks ago! Congrats on being Miss April! You are da bomb!
ReplyDeleteawww...thanks D! I wondered where you went.....i was disappointed when i thought you missed my congrats to you ever so publicly...ha ha.
ReplyDelete