
Hi everyone! I took some pictures of Cami today -although, as usual, they aren't great. It has officially become impossible to get her to look at the camera long enough to smile or just sit still. I think she looks cute in her new camouflage pants...I got some recently for myself and was thrilled when I found some for Cameron, too. We went to the park yesterday for about 2 hours. We spent most of our time at the big slides. Cami knows no fear....she would just climb right up to the highest slide, with the big kids, and slide down. All the other toddlers just stayed on the ground close to their parents. She has made two new paintings recently, so I'll be sure to take a picture of them to post as well. We're getting ready to leave so I must bring this random post to a close ....hope you're having a nice day! PEACE



Hi Jingle Jangle!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Cami... and the camo pants. She is one hip little girl!
you know it
ReplyDeletehey those pants are cool i wish i had some. i must say you look hot in your camo pants i love those too. hope all is going well at the house. i love you
ReplyDelete