Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stop and smell the flowers. . .




Cami and I just came in from playing around outside....while she naps I thought I would post some of the pictures I took of her outside. They can remind us all to take a moment and stop to smell the flowers.....


Have a great day! PEACE

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! It's crazy how big she is getting. My favorite is the one where she is running to you with her hands in the air as if to say Aw Hells Naw, i got dirty!

    See ya in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look so good Lis! I like that pic too of Cam running toward you with her hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chini!!!!!!!!!

    and laura...cami does NOT say h-e-double hockeysticks. sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with them... that pic is SUPER cute!!!! she is beautiful! (wouldnt know where she gets it from..) I cant wait to see you all!! Love you and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete