Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cami's Comedy..



I took this picture today when Cami feel asleep eating her lunch...she was so sleepy she kept her head down and eyes closed as I wiped her hands and face off. Needless to say, she took a very substantial nap. Here is a short story of what she did today that I thought was so funny: She was on the couch over at my parents house and was really enjoying the attention we were all giving her. She was really rather talkative. Then out of the blue she said "nigh-night" and just laid down on the couch....(we say nigh-night before she falls asleep at night or naptime) She then halfway closed her eyes and pretended to snore! Then she sat up and laughed and laughed at her comedy skit she preformed for her most adoring audience. She is so funny. Have a great day! PEACE

4 comments:

  1. She is getting such a personality. Just like her momma :) PS Glad we found Char ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Char and I'm alive for all you over-reactors! J/k.

    That pic of Cam sleeping in her high chair is pitiful. I remember when I used to feed her baby food when she was a alot smaller she would doze off sometimes. It was so funny and kinda pitiful. Anyway, can't wait to see you guys tonight. Have a good day Miss April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so funny somethimes i just wish i was there to see it. i miss you guys and i cant wait to come home i love you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW eric showed me that pic on his phone last night! it was super cute! its funny sometimes how kids just fall asleep... Ive seen my kindergarteners fall asleep while coloring... with the crayon on the paper like they are still coloring! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete