Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Birthday girl. . .


Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear Mommy

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!




(it's my mom's birthday today so give her a call if you get a chance!)




Have a really great day today. . .have some cake! PEACE

6 comments:

  1. ok the date should show posted on "April 12th" - in case you wondering if it's really today...or if it was yesterday. if you didn't notice, well just disregard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!! ummm I dont have her number so I cant call, but just let her know I said it ok?! LOVE YOU!

    P.S. I have another interview next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw's yeah, it's mom's birthday. We're gonna party like it's her birthday!

    Happy Birthday Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRFDAY JUDE! Had to give a shout out to Mom Judy! Tell her I said hello and Happy Birthday when you see her.

    Laura: Tell her I said AWWAWAWAWWAWAWAWWAWAWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA ;)....Lisa I will let Laura fill you in on that inside joke. It is much more fun to see it said in person with the arms in the air. Have a great day Lisa!

    Hope to see you both soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Rissi! I know you do fantastic in your interview.

    Feta....let's do something this weekend....it will be fun. talk to Laura about it. "AWAWAWAWAWAWA" (trying to fit in with your inside joke.

    THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR B DAY WISHES TO MOM! I'll let her know.

    and tori, i'll be picking you up after my workout...shall i pick up a beverage or something for you? love you. tisi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Tisi:

    Yes, a frosty beverage would be most refreshing. AWWAWAWAWAWAWAWA (my arms are flailing as I write this) Can't wait to see you!

    Tori

    ReplyDelete