Monday, April 02, 2007

"I sweet!"


As I mentioned in a previous post, Cameron has been learning new words everyday, which is really quite an exhilarating feeling when you experience it. It's just fascinating to me to watch her learn and try to figure out why she chose to try out that word/meaning instead of another one. The sweetest and best phrase she has learned now makes my heart melt and, fortunate for Eric, he was home to witness it. Cami took her bath the other evening, and was running around the house before Eric was successful at putting her little jammies on. It's my favorite thing to watch that chubby, little, happy, baby full of energy and excitement just running crazy without even a diaper. Anyway, Eric picked her up to get her dressed and she looked up at him and said "I sweet!" I just don't think a baby her age could perfectly time the most adorable statement. . .I really don't. I'm gushing now, so I'll stop here....sorry about that! ha ha. Today's pictures were taken today when Cami and I were outside. Beautiful day it was, I do hope you could enjoy it. Have a great day! Smile! and PEACE

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get home and play outside with my girl....in the meantime, you wanna go ahead and fed-ex her my way?? Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she should be there by 4pm. . .i hope they cut holes in the box tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute i love her so much. i am so glad she said i's sweet to me it made my day. she really is sweet i just can't believe how amazing she is. well i must go to work now i love you guys byes

    ReplyDelete