A warm welcome to all on this Monday morning. The picture I'm displaying today was taken on Friday when Eric was leaving for work-Cami and I walked him out and she was giving him a "bye kiss." I was feeling a little under the weather on Saturday, which I did not vocally express to Cameron, however when she saw my mom and sister later that afternoon she told them "mama feels better!" That was so shocking to me because I didn't know she knew I didn't feel well to begin with, and then I was surprised she knew the words to express to them my status of feeling better. She also kept saying, matter-of-factly, "I'm sooo happy! I sooo happy." It is really something to see: a little angel baby girl running around exclaiming how happy she is. She melts my heart. Oh and I'm PRACTICALLY a star.....I called and got through to the air on a national radio program. My questions about my car (the basis of the program being car trouble) were REALLY riveting...I'm sure the listeners were on the edges of their seats. So if you heard "Lisa, from Oklahoma" on the radio this weekend...yes that was me, and yes I will send you an autograph. HA. One more thing....Laura's husband, Rob, is so sweet and generous. He had a nice, huge television and decided to give it to us. It is so weird and amazing to watch tv now and not have to wear spectacles when setting on the couch. Thanks a million to Robbie-G!!!! Have a beautiful day-BE HAPPY! PEACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cameron is absolutely hilarious....I saw firsthand her saying I sooo happy. It was enough to melt my heart. She is precious. And yes, Robbie G is the shiz-nit.
ReplyDeletezsaaszasASASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ReplyDelete(hey everyone...this message is from cameron)
I have a website for you Lisa! There are a TON of fun educational games for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers! www.fisherprice.com then to fun and family time (its on the left hand side) then to fun and games online. My kids love it! and some of the toddler stuff is right where Cameron would be... but seeing as I have special ed. kids, they dig it too! :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteoh great thanks Rissi....oh and i'm sorry i missed your call yesterday i have workout at that time in the afternoons. hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete