Thursday, September 13, 2007

perfect park day

It is another beautiful day outside so we took advantage of it this morning by going to the park. Much to our surprise, there weren't that many children there. A little boy, Landon, was there with his sister and excitedly told his mom Cameron was his new friend. He was four and he told me his mom was his twin sister. Kids are so funny. The kitty cat I mentioned the other day is still hanging out around our house so Cami played with her a bit today as well. After all the excitement this morning, Cameron is now down for her nap so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some pictures. Have a nice afternoon. PEACE

4 comments:

  1. What great pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast at the park... wish I could have joined in on the festivities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tori. you can join us whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics in the slide especially! very cute! I'm thinking about planning a visit sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute pics! the kitty looks so sweet, they look like they get along very well! adorable!
    -sidenote- Laura aka tori i guess, how is everything going with you? you feeling good still, with the pregnancy and all. just wanted to know!

    ReplyDelete