When Cameron is asked "how old are you?" she responds with "two." Although she knows her age (almost two-November 5), I don't think she quite understands what that means: she is still a baby (to me anyway...). I believe little Cami thinks she is an adult or more. We encounter kids many, many, years older than her often, yet she always tells me they are "babies." For example: Mommy....where is that baby going? she will ask me as a twelve year old little boy rides away on his bike. It's so funny. Yesterday afternoon when I went to my workout class, Eric was home and took Cameron to the park. He said they had a real nice time and made friends with a little boy who was older than Cameron. When the little boy had climbed to the top of the slide to go down, Cameron called out to the little boy: "be careful, baby!" That just cracks me up. This little two year baby girl calling up to a child much older and warning him to be careful. I just thought I'd share that with you today.
In addition, today's pictures were captured while out and about this morning. Have a nice day and be careful babies. Ha. PEACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a beautiful smile she has! In my heart, she will always be my baby! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww thats funny! Do you call her baby a lot? if you do maybe thats why she calls other people babies.... The whole putting it in to schemas and blah blah blah... I could go into a whole thing on child development right now... BUT I wont... We'll just stick with how adorable it is! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete