
Cameron and I had the pleasure today of visiting the hanger containing one of the airplanes Eric flies now. I had my phone with me so, I took a few pictures to share with everyone. Cami was so excited to see the planes up close. . . she is always pointing them out in the sky when we see them fly overhead. Eric let us get inside and before I entered the plane I heard Cameron ask from the inside "wanna drive???" Eric put her in the front and she loved it. When I entered the cabin she pointed to the other seat and said "wanna drive too mommy?" It was so entertaining to see such enthusiasm expressed by Cameron in the regards to her daddy's job. Have a nice day and come back soon. PEACE







awwww how cute are those pictures!!!!! she looks bigger in every blog.
ReplyDeleteLisa- those are sooo cute. I cracked up on the first one. You just can see her lil beany head in there....hilarious!
ReplyDeleteso cute Lisa...perhaps you have a future pilot on your hands. you know what you have now though...the cutest child ever. love ya girl!
ReplyDeletethanks everyone....i thought it was pretty cute myself...but i'm very very biased. :)
ReplyDeleteCaptain daddy and Copilot cami I think i like the thought of that. She could work with me later on when she grows up what a wonderful work day.
ReplyDeletehaha Eric you say that now... Wait until she turns 13 :)
ReplyDelete