Monday, September 17, 2007

many thanks

Greetings to all on this fine Monday. We had a nice weekend and I'm so proud of Cameron. Many months ago she demonstrated she knew how to say "thank you," however after that brief acknowledgement of the polite phrase, she has since been on a thank you boycott. That is until this weekend. She has expressed many many thanks to everyone and I couldn't be more pleased. I adore the fact she says please when she is asking for something, and now I'm just as elated that she responds with a polite little thank you! So we made some progress indeed. The first picture shown today was taken last week...it's just hilarious to me. She learned that she could see through her legs when posing as shown in the picture. Cameron was actually talking to Aunt Laura when I took that. The other one was just taken yesterday while on the way to the park. I will post some new ones soon....In the meantime I hope this start to the week is treating you well. Have a nice day! PEACE

4 comments:

  1. I just started praying today for my future children, that they would be polite and kind just like you say Cameron is being. I have just been seeing a lot of other peoples children acting up lately and want to get a head start on having sweet and obedient children. It seems like you have one already. I think you are a very lucky mama! Talk to ya later girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks michal....i am definately very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well most of it is from her watching me and studying how polite i am. I have the best manners in the world so i guess that is why she is just so dang polite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when little kids say please and thank you! I think it is so cute and it makes me think "AWWW this kid deserves so much more than what she's asking me for!"

    ReplyDelete