
As promised, I'm posting some pictures of Cami enjoying both birthday parties. The pictures where she is wearing a fun pink skirt, showcases one of the two outfits she wore to get her pictures taken last week. I cannot wait to get those back-She did pretty well for the most part, but it was quite difficult to entertain her to get a smile out of her. Cameron actually did not sleep in today...so that's good...things are going back to normal it appears. She did the sweetest thing to Casey last night when he and Laura stopped by to see her. He left the room we were in to go to the kitchen, and had taken his hat off. When he got up to leave, Cameron saw his hat sitting on the coffee table, and grabbed it to take to him. She thought he forgot it and wanted to make sure he had it. I think that's so cute. I guess she didn't realize he was coming back in the room. Although, she is a show off, so I suppose she did it to melt all of our hearts. We went to workout this morning and there was only 3 other people there for workout. Cami did pretty good...she whined when she saw I was leaving her in the daycare room, but it wasn't a full blown tantrum as I had seen weeks before. It's funny how you can tell what season it is at workout. In the spring/summer the place is packed with a ton of people...trying to look good for the warm weather apparel. In the fall/winter...the place starts becoming more and more sparse and only the people that have been going everyday, all year remain. I love it though. Eric got an Ipod for me (how sweet right?) and I've been trying to recall all the music we use in our workout that way when I'm home and can't go workout or something, I can play my ipod and go to town. I've been going for so long I remember most of the choreography, and that which I do not, I can make up. Don't forget to wish Eric happy birthday for the 1 millionth time, because as he said, it's his birthday week. Good job, Kristi for leaving him that comment yesterday. He just needs attention! I'm going to put the princess down for a nap and when she wakes up we're headed off to Old Navy. It's Tuesday, so they shouldn't be crazy busy, right? Eh...I guess I'll find out later. Enjoy the pictures of my little 1 year old. Have a tremendous day!! Peace.












*Note: I'm waiting for pictures with Cami eating cake for the very first time. I will post those as soon as I get them. :)

I must say that all those toys look like lots of fun! especially the noisy ones! haha good luck to you with all of that lisa! well and Eric too... oh by the way I love the little outfit she has on for the second party ITS ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI know-isn't that skirt the most fun? I wish I could put her in it everyday. Since she is a showoff and loves to dance to the music these toys bring...i'm able to survive the potential annoyance they could cause by laughing hysterically at her dancing. She's got Eric's moves. :) ha ha.
ReplyDeletesurprise surprise surprise, wait i am not gomer pyle
ReplyDeleteanyway cam its uncle cici, back by demand, not popular demand but... anyways
anyone reading this on wednesday the 15th, watch cnn tonite for glenn beck, he will be showing you footage of what islamic children cam's age are being taught, and it is pretty sad and scary, but hey the Dems won!!! yeah now we can all praise Allah. sorry cam, your uncle cici has been holding in alot of politics lately. He works with two ladies that voted democrat because they were school teachers and "didnt think the republicans or conservatives should tell them what they can teach our kids" fun isnt it?
hopefully when daddy makes captain you will be able to go to private school. if they so wish;)
anyways cam, i picked out your lil boots and coat, and now they dont fit:(, but thats why i love ya cause there is so much of you to squeeze on;)
gotta start looking for your aunt laura a new puppy so i am signing off
love and God Bless